The personal space that I snooped at is the room of our house helpers. My family is a food concessionaire of my high school and our house helpers go to the school to serve food to the students, faculty, and staff. So I grabbed the chance to snoop around their room since they were out for a couple of hours. I chose just one side of the room; the side of the house helper that I’m not really close to. Upon entering, the first thing I noticed was how clean the floor is—no dirt at all but slippers and shoes were scattered. I also noticed the soiled clothes on the bed and the closet were not neatly arranged. The basahans, along with the underwear, towels, and clothes were also in the closet. Though the stuff are in separate layers, they are not arranged properly. I looked inside the drawers and found that things are in order; the opposite of the bed, closet, and floor. Jeans are in one drawer, pambahay clothes in another, as well as beauty products.
Since the room has no desk, it has a dresser and a shelf. I saw wallet-sized pictures of our helper and with her sister on display (other-directed). The things on the dresser such as lotion, cologne, powder, ponytail holders, and brush are neatly arranged as well as the bags in the shelf. As for behavioral residue, I observed that every after meal in our house, she washes the dishes right away and arranges the plates, forks, spoons, glasses, and other utensils in their respective places. Feeling regulators are old magazines which I think she and our other helper reads during their free time, and the old radio/cassette player that they listen to all the time. They frequently listen to the radio station, 97.1 or 102.7. Those stations play different kinds of genres—OPM (which they really like), classics, and popular music today. I observed that she really loves music and I hear her sing whenever she cooks or whenever she relaxes.
Based on the results of my observation, I can say that she’s a very busy person. With the kind of work that she does like cooking food for our business, serving food in the school, washing all the dirty plates and utensils as soon as the team comes home, and doing household chores, she doesn’t have the time to fix most of her things especially those that she uses everyday—clothes, underwear, and footwear which are found in the closet, bed, and the floor. I can also say that she’s hardworking, task-focused, dependable, helpful, kind, and cooperative; those qualities in conscientiousness and agreeableness. She’s been with our family for almost 7 years now and she’s someone that we can trust. We truly appreciate everything she has done for our family.
If I were to give her a gift, it would be a big bag that she can use when she goes to work at the school canteen because the one that she uses is already worn-out or movie tickets for her and our other helper so that they can relax after a stressful and busy week.
Since the room has no desk, it has a dresser and a shelf. I saw wallet-sized pictures of our helper and with her sister on display (other-directed). The things on the dresser such as lotion, cologne, powder, ponytail holders, and brush are neatly arranged as well as the bags in the shelf. As for behavioral residue, I observed that every after meal in our house, she washes the dishes right away and arranges the plates, forks, spoons, glasses, and other utensils in their respective places. Feeling regulators are old magazines which I think she and our other helper reads during their free time, and the old radio/cassette player that they listen to all the time. They frequently listen to the radio station, 97.1 or 102.7. Those stations play different kinds of genres—OPM (which they really like), classics, and popular music today. I observed that she really loves music and I hear her sing whenever she cooks or whenever she relaxes.
Based on the results of my observation, I can say that she’s a very busy person. With the kind of work that she does like cooking food for our business, serving food in the school, washing all the dirty plates and utensils as soon as the team comes home, and doing household chores, she doesn’t have the time to fix most of her things especially those that she uses everyday—clothes, underwear, and footwear which are found in the closet, bed, and the floor. I can also say that she’s hardworking, task-focused, dependable, helpful, kind, and cooperative; those qualities in conscientiousness and agreeableness. She’s been with our family for almost 7 years now and she’s someone that we can trust. We truly appreciate everything she has done for our family.
If I were to give her a gift, it would be a big bag that she can use when she goes to work at the school canteen because the one that she uses is already worn-out or movie tickets for her and our other helper so that they can relax after a stressful and busy week.
can i borrow your cook hehehe
ReplyDelete