
Scenario 1: “The Encounter”
One of my friends was holding a device unfamiliar to me. I thought it was just some kind of new MP3 player available in the market.
Me: Uy, ano yan? Ganda ah! ‘Yan ba yung bagong iPod? Yung touch screen?
Friend: Hindi. iPhone ‘to. iPod and cellphone in one.
Me: Ay, phone yan?! Cool! Patingin nga!
My friend let me hold it and it was love at first touch! But the first batch of iPhones (3G) were really expensive that time so I told myself, “hanggang tingin na lang ako.” Anyway, my phone was still okay and I don’t need a high-tech phone.
Scenario 2: “The Gift”
A year after my first encounter with the iPhone, I finally had my own. It was my parents’ college graduation gift to me. I was ecstatic! I couldn’t believe I have my own iPhone! And the best part is, it’s a newer one (3GS)! I really wanted to have one ever since that first encounter!
All I want to say is that I love my iPhone! Why? I’ll give you a breakdown. First is the appearance. It’s very sleek and elegant looking! Some say it’s big but for me, the size is just right. Its LCD screen is good enough to watch movies, music videos, and play games. I also like the fact that it’s touch screen; something really different from what I was used to! My fingers don’t hurt anymore when I text for a long time! Second category is messaging. I like the messaging function of the iPhone because it’s like instant messaging! It’s organized because my text conversations with a certain person are in one message box. It’s easy to see where you left off. You just have to scroll up or scroll down to see who said what. Unlike in a regular cellphone, you have to scroll your entire inbox or sent items to look for messages. Plus, messages are in “speech bubbles” which makes it so cute! Next category is the camera and video function. With my iPhone, I can take crystal clear photos and videos during daytime! So amazing! Last but not the least, is the entertainment category.
The iPhone is the best when it comes to giving mobile entertainment. In fact, it is my instant companion when I kill time! I can listen to music with the iPod feature, play games that I downloaded from the App Store, and watch my favorite TV shows, movies, and music videos! And the best thing is: it’s like a pocket computer! Its built-in Wi-Fi enables me to check and send e-mails, update my Twitter and Facebook accounts, and surf the Internet even when I’m on the go! At a glance, a person would think that an iPhone is complicated. What they don’t know is that it makes life less complicated! And I can say that it’s a perfect example of a mobile phone. You can do everything with just one device even if you’re out of the boundaries of your home or workplace. iPhone is definitely two thumbs up, 5 stars, and a perfect 10 for me!
One of my friends was holding a device unfamiliar to me. I thought it was just some kind of new MP3 player available in the market.
Me: Uy, ano yan? Ganda ah! ‘Yan ba yung bagong iPod? Yung touch screen?
Friend: Hindi. iPhone ‘to. iPod and cellphone in one.
Me: Ay, phone yan?! Cool! Patingin nga!
My friend let me hold it and it was love at first touch! But the first batch of iPhones (3G) were really expensive that time so I told myself, “hanggang tingin na lang ako.” Anyway, my phone was still okay and I don’t need a high-tech phone.
Scenario 2: “The Gift”
A year after my first encounter with the iPhone, I finally had my own. It was my parents’ college graduation gift to me. I was ecstatic! I couldn’t believe I have my own iPhone! And the best part is, it’s a newer one (3GS)! I really wanted to have one ever since that first encounter!
All I want to say is that I love my iPhone! Why? I’ll give you a breakdown. First is the appearance. It’s very sleek and elegant looking! Some say it’s big but for me, the size is just right. Its LCD screen is good enough to watch movies, music videos, and play games. I also like the fact that it’s touch screen; something really different from what I was used to! My fingers don’t hurt anymore when I text for a long time! Second category is messaging. I like the messaging function of the iPhone because it’s like instant messaging! It’s organized because my text conversations with a certain person are in one message box. It’s easy to see where you left off. You just have to scroll up or scroll down to see who said what. Unlike in a regular cellphone, you have to scroll your entire inbox or sent items to look for messages. Plus, messages are in “speech bubbles” which makes it so cute! Next category is the camera and video function. With my iPhone, I can take crystal clear photos and videos during daytime! So amazing! Last but not the least, is the entertainment category.
The iPhone is the best when it comes to giving mobile entertainment. In fact, it is my instant companion when I kill time! I can listen to music with the iPod feature, play games that I downloaded from the App Store, and watch my favorite TV shows, movies, and music videos! And the best thing is: it’s like a pocket computer! Its built-in Wi-Fi enables me to check and send e-mails, update my Twitter and Facebook accounts, and surf the Internet even when I’m on the go! At a glance, a person would think that an iPhone is complicated. What they don’t know is that it makes life less complicated! And I can say that it’s a perfect example of a mobile phone. You can do everything with just one device even if you’re out of the boundaries of your home or workplace. iPhone is definitely two thumbs up, 5 stars, and a perfect 10 for me!
Photo courtesy of http://www.letsgodigital.org/images/artikelen/64/apple-iphone-3gs.jpg
No comments:
Post a Comment